Fantom Sports was built to Bring content you don’t see every day. We are more than just a news site. We supply real opinions from fans like yourself. Our number one goal is to filter out bias and hype and provide you with accurate statistics and information on your favorite teams
Please Note: This is an unpaid position, Students are recommended to apply for college credit
What You Will Do:
As an Audio/Video for Fantom Sports, you will help with the production of podcasts and shows. You need to be familiar with publishing audio to platforms such as Anchor, YouTube, etc. Your primary job will be working with the podcasts in the post-production stage, collaborating with the host to plan deadlines, segments, and other various plans for episodes. There may be an opportunity to be a part of the show you are assigned as well, depending on their needs.
We highly encourage you to try hosting and producing your own show through our platform. This can include but is not limited to; sport-specific topics, general sports topics, or various opinionated segments.
You are highly encouraged to try other aspects of journalism while you are with Fantom Sports. Other areas you can produce content are podcasting, video content creation, writing, Marketing, etc. your primary role will still remain podcast production, however.
While you are with Fantom Sports, we want you to learn how to produce quality podcast content on a consistent basis. We want to push you to be creative with your own journalistic style of podcasting, writing, or any other area of interest. You will also be able to learn how to coordinate with other team members effectively.
What you bring to the table:
- Has a keen sense of grammar, language, and spelling.
- Experience with Audio/Video editing software.
- Willingness to learn platforms such as Riverside, Anchor, etc.
- Possess the ability to come up with and create content ideas independently
- Strong communication skills.
- Has the ability to meet deadlines.
- Is able to promote the Fantom Sports Industries content produced by yourself and others on social media.
- Works well with others.
- Enrollment in college programs pursuing Journalism, Mass Comm, Graphic Design, Marketing, etc. preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn and familiarize yourself with WordPress/SEO.