Fantom Sports was built to Bring content you don’t see every day. We are more than just a news site. We supply real opinions from fans like yourself. Our number one goal is to filter out bias and hype and provide you with accurate statistics and information on your favorite teams
Please Note: This is an unpaid position, Students are recommended to apply for college credit
As a Social Media Member for Fantom Sports Industries, you will help run the company’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages. This will include posting breaking news content, video highlights, as well as interacting with our viewers. In addition, you will be able to come up with project ideas to help continue building the brand.
You are highly encouraged to try other aspects of journalism while you are with Fantom Sports. Other areas you can produce content are podcasting, video content creation, writing, Marketing, etc.
While you are with Fantom Sports, we want you to learn about social media marketing, as well as the ability to create and run campaigns. You will also be able to learn how to coordinate with other team members effectively.
What you bring to the table:
- Has a keen sense of grammar, language, and spelling.
- Possess the ability to come up with and create content ideas independently.
- Strong communication skills
- Has the ability to meet deadlines.
- Is able to promote the Fantom Sports Industries content produced by yourself and others on social media.
- Works well with others.
- Enrollment in college programs pursuing Journalism, Mass Comm, Graphic Design, Marketing, etc. preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn and familiarize yourself with WordPress/SEO.