Fantom Sports was built to Bring content you don’t see every day. We are more than just a news site. We supply real opinions from fans like yourself. Our number one goal is to filter out bias and hype and provide you with accurate statistics and information on your favorite teams
Please Note: This is an unpaid position, Students are recommended to apply for college credit
As a Video Editor and Creator for Fantom Sports, you will help with editing videos and uploading them to our platforms such as YouTube and our Website. We do a variety of different video content, including but not limited to; Video game content, Reactions, and Podcasts. As a video editor, you will help post-produce the work by adding things like our logo, sponsor info, and any other necessary content to the video. We also encourage you to make your own videos through our platform. This can include but is not limited to, Reactions, Video Game content, and Podcasts. You are highly encouraged to try other aspects of journalism while you are with Fantom Sports. Other areas you can produce content are writing, Marketing, Design, etc. However, your primary work will be editing videos.
While you are with Fantom Sports, we want you to learn how to edit videos in a quality and efficient manner. In addition to learning how to create consistent content, we want to push you to be creative with your own style of video production. You will also be able to learn how to coordinate with other team members effectively.
What you bring to the table:
- Has a keen sense of grammar, language, and spelling.
- Experience editing video content is a must.
- Possess the ability to come up with and create content ideas independently.
- Strong communication skills
- Has the ability to meet deadlines.
- Is able to promote the Fantom Sports Industries content produced by yourself and others on social media.
- Works well with others.
- Enrollment in college programs pursuing Journalism, Mass Comm, Graphic Design, Marketing, etc. preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn and familiarize yourself with WordPress/SEO.