Welcome back to another Washington Commanders training camp recap. We’re on lucky Day 13! We’re inching closer to the opening preseason game!
Day 13 Notes:
- No pads today (sad face).
- Warren Sapp and Ryan Kerrigan were both here again today. If one or both of them aren’t hired onto the staff at some point in the next year I’d be shocked.
- Curtis Samuel participated in practice today and looked good.
- Carson Wentz had another overall strong day.
- Reports are his chemistry with Terry is getting better by the day. I can’t stress enough how important that is. Forget all the inaccuracy reports, this one is far more important.
- After practice Ron Rivera said the guys at the bottom on the depth chart at receiver all bring something different. That is very true and difficult decisions are going to be made. Might do an article on the receiver position after the first preseason game.
Training Camp Day 13
Here’s some footage and observations from Day 13 from the local media:
That’s a wrap for day 13! I think I have a really bad case of Ashburn Syndrome right now because I’m becoming more and more optimistic about this team by the day. My campaign for Warren Sapp and Ryan Kerrigan becoming a part of this staff seems to be gaining a little steam. Let me know if I should make posters or buttons. Stay tuned for more articles like this one after the Commanders next practice!
Click on the story above for the latest news and analysis!
Be sure to follow Fantom Sports on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok for more content like this!
Also, be sure to check out our Shop for some cool merch!